Forever Young BBL™ Photofacial
Results Now. Results Forever. What if there were a treatment that could slow down the aging clock and keep you forever young? Scientific evidence demonstrates regular maintenance treatments using Forever Young BBL functionally rejuvenates skin and delays skin aging.
This treatment combines the Photofacial with the MicroLaser Peel (up to 15 microns) for the ultimate skin rejuvenation.
The Forever Young Treatment includes 1 Forever Young BBL photofacial treatment.
BBL™ Broadband Light is a product that can provide photo-rejuvenation similar to IPL.
BBL enables treatment of multiple skin conditions with various wavelengths seamlessly using change-on-the-fly Smart Filters. Its broad range of wavelengths allow targeted treatment for many skin conditions without the need for additional handpieces. Its flexible Finesse Adapters enable treatment of hard to reach areas, producing evenly treated skin.
BBL can treat:
- Pigmented lesions such as freckles and age spots
- Vascular lesions such as cherry angiomas, telangiectasias and rosacea
- Deeper lesions and darker skin types
The Forever Young BBL Difference
The Forever Young BBL device works a bit differently by actually reviving the DNA in treated skin, encouraging it to develop more of its own collagen for skin that shows marked improvement in tone and texture. Your skin care professional can help you decide which treatment is better suited for you.
Forever Young BBL goes beyond other skin treatments because it actually changes the skin’s protein production at a molecular level. As our skin cells age, the proteins they create also change into weaker versions of their younger predecessors. Older, weaker proteins and collagen are responsible in large part for the aging of the skin.
Research has shown that exposing the skin cells to Forever Young BBL rejuvenates the genes in skin’s DNA so they behave more like younger cells, producing better and stronger proteins and collagen usually seen only in younger skin. The result is skin that looks younger, firmer, and more even. Much like plants in the spring, our skin’s DNA responds to the regular, increased exposure to this specific kind of broadband light to begin to flourish and bloom once again.
Discover The Benefits Of Laser Resurfacing
Nothing shows age like our skin. If your skin looks dull and tired, you may be considering (or already doing) treatments like a chemical peel or microdermabrasion. These are treatments that use chemicals or abrasive materials to remove the top layer of the skin, revealing new skin underneath.
But the NanoLaserPeel from Sciton can do much more. It uses light energy to instantly remove the top layers of the skin at a depth that also accelerates the skin’s own renewal process by activating special messenger proteins. Microdermabrasion and chemical peels often don’t get deep enough and other lasers leaves a layer of heat-damaged cells that interrupt the ability of these messenger cells to communicate with deep layers of skin. Only the NanoLaserPeel from Sciton has the precision to work at just the right depth, creating beautifully smooth, luminous skin.
Smoother, younger-looking skin with one easy treatment…
The Nanolaserpeel™ Difference
- NanoLaserPeel is a perfect introduction to laser treatments for any patient interested in the newest way to get smoother, brighter skin.
- Forget about long appointments for chemical application or manual abrasion. Five minutes and you’re on your way!
- With just 1-2 days of downtime, you can make your appointment on Friday and let your skin recover over the weekend. Then get back to work, play, commitments—— and compliments!
- Skin feels soft and super smooth. Make-up goes on easily and blends flawlessly.
- If you get botulinum toxin or filler injections to smooth wrinkles around your eyes or mouth, indulge in a NanoLaserPeel to restore a fresh glow on your entire face.