MEET THE TEAM
We are dedicated to coaching you
Dr. Ryan Brady
Functional & Anti-aging Medicine, NUCCA
Solving complex biochemical, hormonal and physiological problems is a passion for Dr. Brady. His educational background in science, design and medicine is the perfect marriage for individuals seeking to optimize their health and aesthetic goals.
Dr. Brady is one of only 300 doctors in the world trained in NUCCA spinal care. He is also a strong proponent of functional medicine and is a graduate of the Functional Medicine University and an active member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M).
- Doctor of Medicine Candidate, University of Science, Art & Technology – Montserrat, BWI
- Doctor of Chiropractic (Cum Laude) – Palmer Chiropractic College – Florida. Recipient of Clinical Service Award
- Master of Design (Advanced Practices) – The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Bachelor of Science, Honours Kinesiology/Ergonomics Option Co-operative program – The University of Waterloo
- Certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- The state of Florida licensed chiropractic physician
Activemember of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner – University of Functional Medicine
- Active member of the Age Management Medicine Group
- National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association (NUCCA): Certified Level One Active Member
Dr. Kendrick Heywood
Hormons & Cosmetic Medicine | Medical Director
Dr. Heywood is a Miami Native. He graduated from the University of Florida in 2007 with a Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Cum Laude. He continued this education at the University of Florida College of Medicine and graduated with his medical degree in 2014. He trained in Internal Medicine at Jackson Memorial Hospital in his hometown Miami. Soon after residency, he began to train at South Florida’s premier anti-aging clinics. He has a passion for bioidentical hormone replacement therapy and a special interest in male performance and enhancement. Dr. Heywood is certified in the use and prescription of medical marijuana in the State of Florida.
- Doctor of Medicine – University of Florida
- Bachelor of Science, Biology – University of Florida
Activemember of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
Dr. Gino Vitiello
Cardiology & Internal Medicine | Medical Director
Dr. Vitiello is a board certified Cardiologist who has more than 30 years experience in Medicine. He received his medical degree from University of Miami Miller School of Medicine. He also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish, Creole, Italian and Portuguese.
- Doctor of Medicine – University of Miami
Dr. Rafael Diaz-Yoserev
Cosmetic & Vascular Surgeon
Dr. Rafael Diaz-Yoserev, MD, FACS is a licensed and board certified general, vascular & cosmetic surgeon with more than 25 years experience. He has pioneered the beauty industry in South Florida with cutting-edge laser technology and applications that provide his patients with effective and beautiful results.
Dr. Diaz-Yoserev continues to be the first, among his peers, to provide new procedures in South Florida. He maintains himself on the frontline of medicine through continuous education. His leadership shows in the fact that he was the first surgeon to perform a Contour Threadlift procedure in Dade County. He was one of only three doctors in South Florida officially trained by ASAL (American Society of Aesthetic Lipodissolve) to offer this breakthrough and hugely successful procedure before others caught on and started offering Lipodissolve. Most recently, he continues to be one of the few surgeons in South Florida performing the 5-Minute-Nose-Job, and VolumaLift.
Dr. Diaz-Yoserev takes great pride in his work and loves what he does, passing on his passion for beauty to you, every time you come visit.
- Doctor of Medicine – Universidad de Salamanca School of Medicine (Spain)
- Pre-Med – Louisiana State University
- Residency – Mount Sinai Medical Center (Miami Beach)
- National Society of Cosmetic Physicians
- American Socieity for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Society of Aesthetic Lipodissolve
- American Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- Active member the American Board of Surgery
Caroline Kozlowski, ARNP
Caroline Kozlowski is a Board Certified Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. Caroline pursued her interest in nursing, from Adelphi University on Long Island, NY with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing graduating in 2007. While working in the cardiac intensive care unit at NYU Winthrop University Hospital, she completed her Master of Science in Nursing with a sub specialty in Adult Gerontology Nursing at SUNY Stonybrook University in 2014. Caroline is both licensed in the state of Florida, New York as well as California State. She works closely in collaboration with Dr. Dr. Brady and Dr. Heywood here at Vior Aesthetics. Caroline is an active member of several professional organizations including the American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
- MSN, ARNP – Masters of Science of Nursing, Adult Gerontology Registerd Nurse Practitioner (SUNY StonyBrook University)
- Bachelors of Nursing – Adelphi University, NY
- Licensed in Florida, New York and the State of California
- Active member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners
Rehab and Athletic Therapist
Steven has been a Licensed Massage Therapist in the State of Florida since 2002.
He has worked in all different capacities in his industry. He has worked with high-end fitness club and spa from 2011-2018. Over the years he has attained a healthy base of clients that expect the best service with great results. He has managed the spa as well for 4 of those years. Steven is always evolving as a movement-based massage therapist. His goal is to get you to move better, sleep better, and feel better. He enjoys combining the techniques below. He offers a simple movement assessment, and this will result in an effective therapeutic session.
- Active Isolated Stretching
- Mysoskeletal Alignment
- Fascial Movement Therapist
- Rock Blades, IASTM
- Rock Pods
- Dynamic cupping
- Level 1&2 Rock Tape
- Prenatal Massage
- Sports Massage
- American Massage Therapy Association
Patient Coordinator & Body Contouring
Today I can say my purpose is to help others see having a fit lifestyle doesn’t mean you have to completely give up things you love, change your entire life or achieve one certain look. Even if you have been in a tragic situation, it is not the end, and I am living proof of it. I want to motivate others to be healthy, fit and confident by being an example of someone who makes her health a priority while still have fun and enjoying life!
Heidi is the original co-founder of LYNX FITNESS within the US and Canada along with two fantastic partners!